Online nursery plant shopping website python
1) Background/ Problem Statement
Be it a cozy studio apartment, a sprawling mansion, or an office filled with rows of cubicles- plants tend to brighten and liven up any room.
However, while some plants can survive even with minimal care, others demand much more attention.
Whether you are a seasoned plant parent or a beginner tending to your first potted plant, visiting multiple nurseries to find the right plant to suit your needs can get tedious and end up eating up your entire weekend.
The Go Green application is an online nursery that allows you to shop for plants from the comfort and convenience of your homes.
Using this application, customers can view all the available plants with details such as the plant’s cost, level of maintenance required, watering schedule, etc.
2) Working of the Project
In this system there are two users Admin and Customer. The admin can view, add, delete, and update flowering plants details. Admin has the privilege of viewing customers, plants details, order details and customer reviews. Customer can view the plants and their details and add it to their cart or keep it in their wish list. Customer can view their cart and make payments.
• Customers can get their plants delivered instead of physically visiting nurseries.
• Enables nurseries to automate selling plants online.
• Allows Nurseries to accept online payments.
• User can add plants they like to their wish list.
4) System Description
The system comprises of 2 major modules with their sub-modules as follows:
1. Admin Module
1) Login-Admin can login into the system using username and password.
2) Mange Plants – Admin can add, delete and update plant details (Name, season type, Image, etc)
3) View Plants – Admin can view plants.
4) View order details– Admin can view order details.
5) View Reviews – Admin can view reviews.
6) View Customers – Admin can view customers.
7) Logout – Admin can logout from the system.
- Customer Module
1) Login –Customer can login into system using username and password.
2) Registration – Customer can register itself to login.
3) View Plants – Customer can view plants and plant details.
4) View Wishlist – Customer can view its favourite plants.
5) Reviews – Customer can give reviews.
6) My Cart – Customer can view its cart.
7) Logout – Customer can Logout from the system.
5) Project Life Cycle
The waterfall model is a classical model used in system development life cycle to create a system with a linear and sequential approach. It is termed as waterfall because the model develops systematically from one phase to another in downward fashion. The waterfall approach does not define the process to go back to the previous phase to handle changes in requirement. The waterfall approach is the earliest approach that was used for software development
6) System Requirement
Processor –Core i3
Hard Disk – 160 GB
Memory – 1GB RAM
Windows 7 or higher
• Wrong inputs will affect the project outputs.
• Internet Connection is mandatory.
• Can consume time if system crashes down.
• Customers can use this web application to look for plants and their details online
• Owners of nurseries and greenhouses can display their products and even accept orders online.
Online nursery plant shopping website python, WEB BASED PROJECT TOPICS IDEAS & MATERIALS